Monday, August 17, 2015

~Earthing~

Thank you for reading my blog!
I look forward to sharing my thoughts on how to live a healthier, natural, and green lifestyle. In today's day and age we are so glued to electronics that we may forget to stop and smell the roses. Literally. According to a new study, not being connected to the earth enough can cause us to feel down in the dumps! Remember when we were children and we played outside barefoot? Being outside barefoot can connect you to the earth and recharge you (for a better term) emotionally and physically. I will put the link below that explains it better. We have an earthing mat on the way, and I plan to give a great video/post about our review. I'm going in open minded, with the hopes to give an honest and fair review to help those of you who are reading this and contemplating investing into one. So anyways, here is earthing!

https://www.earthing.com/what-is-earthing/

No comments:

Post a Comment